Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Amazing Race Asia 2

Yehey! Here's another favorite reality show of mine! The Amazing Race Asia. I have missed the first episode on AXN Asia but I'll definitely watch it on YouTube. Hehehe. I'm excited because the teams are going to our country. And we Filipinos should be proud of the 2 teams that will represent our country.



The Amazing Race Asia 2 is the second season of the reality television game show The Amazing Race Asia. The show features ten teams of two, with a pre-existing relationship, in a race around the world to win US$100,000.

Once again, Allan Wu hosted the race. He also commented that the race will travel "very very far this time around", and that there would be more self driving from the teams. He also added that all the teams will not be clumped up together on the same flight as well as stated that new rules will also be implemented. For more info click here.

Labels: