Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

First Night

It was my first time to work at a night shift. I was prepared for it because I already take a lot of sleep in the morning before going to my work. This will be the first day of our training and I'm really nervous about it. What if I don't pass? The first 5 days of the training will focused on the Soft Skills (communication and listening skills). I think my performance (speaking in English) was ok in some of the recitations today. I have learned a lot about effective communication and also in believing in one self. Our trainer Sir Bryan always reminds us that we have to believe in ourselves in order for us to passed the training. Right now I'm really doing my best but I'm also nervous about what might happened next Monday (judgment day). We have to pass this first course in order for us to continue to the second course.

It was really cold in the room. Good thing that I brought my jacket but still its really cold in the conference room. I have taken my lunch at McDonalds. One good thing here is that the drinks (coffee, soft drinks, Milo, iced tea) at Trend Micro are free! I tried not to get sleepy throughout the day. As I went back home that's when I already feel sleepy. Right now I'm really really worried that I don't pass the training. I don't want to disappoint my parents and I don't want to be bum again. We have no holidays by the way. So we will be having work on November 1 and 2. Really tiring isn't it?

Labels: