Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Mission Envelope

Yesterday my brother gave my mother two brown envelopes. And I remember having those when I was in grade school and in high school. Money is placed on the mission envelopes and it will be submitted to the class adviser. I studied in a Catholic private school named St. Mary's Academy Pasay City and its a tradition that every month of October, aside from the Rosary month will be a Mission month. It means that we have to solicit some money for those missionaries who are helping other people around the world. Its a requirement and we have to submit it.

Mission Envelopes


I remember in my school days, we are given these Mission envelopes everyday. And sometimes contests about this are being held in our classroom. Hehehe. Our classroom is divided into 2 groups and we have to contribute money for our group. The group with the most money wins. All proceeds are for the missionaries.

Labels: