Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Accomplishment

Aside from my birthday. I also celebrate another thing that has happened to me. Last year October 15, 2006 after my birthday I made a promised that I would go to church every Sunday to attend mass. Because I've realized that I have missed a lot of days (Sundays) of not attending mass.


Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!


I really believe that going to mass is a part of every Christians life. I think each and everyone of us should spend time with God. It's only one day and only one hour to be with Him and yet we managed to ignore an opportunity to reflect, thank Him and repent our sins.


Get free graphics at BlingyBlob.com!


Today's mass is an accomplishment for me. I'm really happy that today would be my 1 year in attending mass every Sunday without absences. And I wish that I could continue it for the rest of my life!

Labels: