Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Will To Win

Manny Paquiao did it again! He kept his WBC international super featherweight title via unanimous decision against Mexican Marco Antonio Barrera Saturday night (Sunday morning in Manila) at the Mandalay Bay Event Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. The judges scored the fight this way: Jerry Roth, 118-109; Glenn Trowbridge 118-109; and Tom Schreck 115-112.

Paquiao Really Has His Will To Win!
Photo Courtesy Of GMANews.TV


At first I'm not really sure if he's gonna win but I'm happy that he won. I'm sure a lot of Filipinos around the world are proud of Manny Paquiao our Pambansang Kamao!

According to GMANews.TV this will be the last fight of Marco Antonio Barrera because he will now off to retirement. To bad he didn't win his last fight.

Did you know that Manny Paquiao is the only Pinoy in WBC international super featherweight list. Britons, South Africans, and Indonesians have dominated the World Boxing Council international super featherweight title since 1987, according to a list posted by Saddoboxing. Manny Pacquiao, who's making his third defense of the title, against Jorge Solis, on April 14 in Texas, is the only Filipino so far to make it in the WBC list.

Again I congratulate Manny Paquiao for doing great job! We are really proud of you. I hope that you'll do better again in your future fights and make us Filipinos number one in the world of boxing! Hehe.

Labels: