Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Couple Or Trouble

I really enjoy watching Asianovelas. As you can see on my profile. Hehehe. I became a fan of Asianovelas since the Meteor Garden wave. And fell in love with Korean Dramas since the first Endless Love series which is Autumn In My Heart. I really enjoy watching Korean dramas and movies because its really interesting. The characters are handsome and beautiful. The story is not that long compared to our Telenovelas which airs for months and even a year! Korean dramas shows their different cultures and also the great sceneries of the places in Korea.

Right now I'm watching GMA7's new Koreanovela entitled Couple Or Trouble which started airing last Monday and airs every weekday right after Kung Mahawi Man Ang Ulap and before one of my favorite Anime SlamDunk. It's a romantic comedy like one of my favorite Kdrama series Full House. I was really curious about the story because GMA7 always plug this drama and the teaser is really funny. I will provide a little information about this Kdrama series.

Oh Ji Ho, Han Ye Seul And Kim Sung Min


Couple Or Trouble is also known as Fantasy Couple. It was broadcast in the last quarter of 2006 in Korea by MBC and has only 16 episodes (1 hour per episode). This series is based on the 1987 American movie Overboard. Anna Jo (Han Ye Seul) is a rude, feisty, and audacious American-bred heiress who can never be satisfied. She returns to Korea only to continue being a controlling wife to her already cowardly husband, Billy Park (Kim Sung Min). When her yacht gets stuck for repairs, she hires local handyman Jang Chul Soo (Oh Ji Ho) to fix her shower, but when they have a heated spat over her dissatisfaction and non payment, she pushes him overboard and dunks his tools into the ocean right along with him. Later, after a quarrel with Billy that threatens to end their marriage, she herself gets drunkenly pitched overboard and falls victim to a bad case of amnesia.

Which I think the start of the trouble between the two lead characters. For more info on this Kdrama series click here. I have already missed 2 episodes in GMA7 because I've been out looking for a job this past few days, so I'll try to find free video episodes of this series online because it was being removed by CrunchyRoll due to license issues. Another Korean drama I am watching right now is Jumong which will end this October on GMA7!

Labels: ,