Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Vacation 2007

Hello guys! Just want to share to you some moments I've spent at my mother's hometown province Lamtoc, Siaton, Negros Oriental, Philippines. This was last June 26, 2007 to July 05, 2007.

Its been a long time since my last visit there. I think I was in grade 3 when I last visited our province. So I'm really excited to see my grandparents, my cousins which I have never met before, the beautiful sceneries, peaceful nature and my favorite place the ilog or river.

I'm really lucky because I was able to go back there. I don't have a job so I decided to go. Hehe. My brothers didn't get a chance to join us because of their school classes. But my father is with me. This vacation happened because my Auntie Ope and cousins Lora and Kervy are now going to Canada and will gonna be living there with my Uncle Rod and cousin Marnelli. They like to visit our province and meet our cousins before they leave the Philippines.

Did you know that it was my first time to ride an airplane? But I'm not really nervous about it. In fact I want to sit next to the window but my father don't want to exchange sits with me! We've waited 1/2 to 2 hours before we arrived at our destination Dumaguete Airport.

Lamtoc, Siaton, Negros Oriental

It was hard for me and my cousins to adapt to a new environment. We're lucky because there is now electricity in our grandparents house. There's also a TV and also a DVD player. People there sleep at around 6:00PM to 7:00PM. They wake up at around 6:00AM. We don't know why but we are waking up at 6:00AM even though we're still sleepy.

Some Animal Friends

When we don't have anything to do we just watch a DVD movies. Sometimes go to the river and look for phone signal. Yes there is no phone signal in Lamtoc. You just have to go to the river to send and recieve text messages or make a call.

Doing Nothing


Two Tuko (Giant Lizard?) Always Visits Our House Every Night! Yay!

We always take a bath in the river. Hahaha! That's why I was so dark when I got back here in Manila! Hehe!

The Ilog


Habal-Habal

Habal-Habal is one of the common transportation means in Siaton. It is a motorcycle that has a customized extended back seats. I think a Habal-Habal can carry at least 7 to 8 people.

We also went to one of the tourist attractions in Siaton, Negros Oriental. The Balanan Lake. Its fun going there because I was able to ride a Habal-Habal. I was on the back of it and I really enjoy it a lot because I saw the different scenery of Negros.

Balanan Lake



I really enjoy this vacation. I want to come back there soon. I miss my Lolo and Lola, my cousins and the way of living there. I have to get a job so that I can come back there next year! Hopefully.

Labels: