Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Streets Of Silent Hill

Ever imagined walking in a town all by your self in the middle of the night? For me its really scary to walk alone in the middle of the night. So dark and the only thing you could hear are your footsteps or maybe the wind or other creatures lurking around. You have to find someone who could help you get out of this nightmare. You don't know where to go.

I have already experience this. Hehe. Through PlayStation and my PC. Yes I have experienced walking in a place that is called Silent Hill. For those who really don't know about it. It's a computer game. A survival horror game which means that you have to survive fighting monsters, solving puzzles and running through the streets of Silent Hill. For me this game is one of the scariest games I've ever played so far, other than the famous zombie killing game Resident Evil.

I really like anything about horror. I'm interested in horror stories, horror movies, etc. So I decided to play Silent Hill. I have played the first Silent Hill in our PlayStation 1. I don't want to play it alone cause its really scary. There are scenes that will make you jump out of your sits or even throw the joystick. Haha!

I've also watch the Silent Hill Movie. The movie is based on Silent Hill 1 game but the main character is a female instead of a male. It was confirmed that they will be making Silent Hill 2 movie.


Video From Silent Hill 1


Video From Silent Hill 2

I really don't play it alone. I just play it when my younger brother will watch me play it or there are a lot of people around me. Hahaha. I also turn down the volume of the sounds because the background music is really creepy. Above are some videos of Silent Hill 1 and 2.

Labels: ,