Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Start Of Something New

Hello guys! I'm here to introduce to you my newest blog! Hehehe! I have decided to make my own blog because I think that I should have one! So here it is. It's entitled My Molecules. It's like sharing my molecules of life. Sounds weird right? Haha! This blog is a part of my website Art Molecules so if you visit my blog please do visit my site ok? You can click HOME on the top navigation. So this will be a Start Of Something New for me.

First of all I would like to introduce myself. I'm Geno Kitane Romblon. I'm from Pasay City, Philippines. I like to be a Web Designer. That's all. If you want to know more about me you can visit the ABOUT page.

This blog will be about my life of course. I will share my different experiences in life and also share my insights, opinions, and other things about me and the world I'm living in. I hope I can be your friend! I will be happy if you'll drop a comment on my blog. For my readers I'm really sorry because I'm not really good in English. So there will be times that I have to type in Tagalog. Hehehe! But I'll try my best to type good english here. Ok! That's all for now. Bye!

Labels: