Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Job Hunting

Its been 8 months since my last job was but I still don't have a job right now. I have already applied for some companies from Makati and Libis but then I wasn't able to pass the screenings and stuff. Its really hard to find a job right now. Even if you already have a working experience, its not enough for you to be hired easily.

I'm really sad right now because I don't have a job until now. I think I'm loosing my self confidence. I think that everyones moving forward and I'm being left behind. I don't know why is this happening. I have passed some preemployment exams and I think that my interviews are ok. I have good grades when I was in college (no failing grade). But then its not enough for me to be hired by a company.

I am thinking of changing my field of work. I am happy with computer programming but I am happier in the field of web designing. I really enjoyed it a lot. Look at this site. Its my work. Hehe. I really don't know what to do now. I guess its my fate. But I really wish to have a job before Christmas or as soon as possible.

Labels: