Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Independent Princess

I have watched KC Concepcion's TV Special entitled "KC - From Paris To Pinas" last Sunday night at ABS-CBN. I was really amazed by her personality. And I kinda adore her now. She's really a kindhearted and a down to earth person.

At first I think that KC is not like that because of the fact that she is rich and also a famous person because of her mother Sharon Cuneta. But those impressions have changed when I watched her documentary last Sunday night.

Maria Kristina Cassandra Concepcion is her real name and was born on April 7, 1985. We're at the same age. She is the daughter of Sharon Cuneta and actor Gabby Concepcion. As a young girl she auditioned in different theater shows. She also became a model and an endorser of different products. She spent her college at the American University of Paris and graduated last August 2007 with a degree of B.A. in International Corporate Communications with a minor in Theater Arts.

I never imagined her living alone. Without yayas and stuff. Like doing household chores by herself. But she did it. She proved that a girl like her can stand on her own feet. She's really a true person. She's nice, friendly, caring and also a funny person! She's not maarte that some people may think. A side from being pretty she is also a talented and a smart person.

I must say that I have already seen her in person. It was when I was in third year college at Adamson University taking up Computer Science. We have a class every Saturday. There was a time that me and few of my friends decided to go to our department to look for our professor because she's very late. When we enter the SV (St. Vincent De Paul) building there we saw a lot of filming equipments. The Computer Science Department was on the second floor of the building but when we got there the hallway was blocked by a big plywood we can't see on the other side. So we have to go to the third floor of the building to get to the other side staircase. When we're walking on the third floor there was this girl wearing a bandanna. She pass us and then went to the girls comfort room. At first I didn't notice that it was KC. At the end of the hallway we saw a famous hairstylist named Fanny Serrano. The stairs on the other side is also not accessible so we decided to go back and tell our classmates about it. Then I saw KC Concepcion she's just a small person. But she really is beautiful. Few weeks later I saw her in Palmolive Shampoo commercial and I realized that it was taken on the second floor of SV building in Adamson University.

I bet her parents are really proud of her and I think that she's gonna be a superstar! Hehehe! I wish her all the best. You can visit her Multiply here!

Labels: