Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Google AdSense

As you can see, I have added Google AdSense in my blog! Yes its because I want to earn money. I hope that you will help me earn money because I don't have a job right now and I really want to have money so that I can pay for my internet bills. My parents are the one who pays my internet bills since I left my previous job. I want to help my parents with our financial needs. I hope this will help.

Each of my posts will have a Google Ads. There will be also Google Ads on the sidebar navigation. Another thing is that I have a search bar from Google which you can use to search for specific keywords in and outside my blog.

Labels: