Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Paypal Philippines Now Fully Active

As I was browsing the net. I've found out that Paypal users here in the Philippines can now receive money.At first Paypal users here in the Philippines can only send money online. But now you can receive money from your love ones anywhere in the world through Paypal!

This news will really help a lot of Filipinos specially those who wanted to have extra income with the use of their blogs and websites. It will also help some of our OFW's to send their money to their love ones here in the Philippines.

I have a Paypal account but sadly I don't have a credit card or a bank account. Hehehe. But I hope that I can use my Paypal account in the near future. So that I could also earn extra money by blogging here. Hahaha!

Oh! Another news is that Filipino Bloggers who uses Google Adsense to earn extra income can now receive their payment through Western Union! What a great great news!

Labels: