Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Resident Evil: Apocalypse

As I have said in my Silent Hill entry, I'm a fan of horror movies. I have watched Resident Evil: Apocalypse this afternoon with my brother and cousins. I have watched the first movie of Resident Evil a long time ago which was released in 2002 and I'm really excited to watched the second one because its the continuation of the first.

Resident Evil is a survival horror video game by Capcom. It can be played in some of the PlayStation consoles. And I have played Resident Evil 1 and 2. Its like the Silent Hill game but Silent Hill is more scarier. In this game you'll have to survive by killing zombies and solving puzzles. It's scary in a way that zombies my come out anywhere!

The Resident Evil movie is based on the game but has a different story and different lead characters. For more info on the first movie click here. Alice played by Mila Jovovich is the lead female character in the movie. Resident Evil: Apocalypse is released last 2004 and some of the characters in the Resident Evil game where introduced in this movie. Like Jill Valentine who is the lead character in Resident Evil 1 and Resident Evil Nemesis. Other characters also have their counterpart in the game. More info for Resident Evil: Apocalypse here.

I really recommend all of you to watch these movies because its really great and exciting. The effects are superb and the story is quite interesting. The third installment of the movie which is Resident Evil: Extinction is now showing. And Mila Jovovich is also the lead character here. I want to watch this movie. I heard that this will be the last sequel but there are also other speculations of creating a fourth movie.

Labels: ,