Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Friday, October 5, 2007

I'm Tired

I just came back from my panel interview this afternoon at dB Wizards located at the 28 floor Corporate Center Sedeño corner Valero Streets Salcedo Village in Makati City. I have applied (walk in)here as a Developer Trainee last Friday September 28, 2007 with my friends and I've had my initial interview on that day. I've received a text message about the schedule of panel interview and that is today at 1:30PM in the afternoon.

I was really nervous the day before because I thought that yesterday was Wednesday and I just realized that that yesterday was Thursday when I have seen Magpakailanman in GMA7. I was shocked because I was'nt prepared for it. I'm also thinking of not attending the panel interview because I think I will not pass it and waste my time and money going there. But I have to try my luck. So I went there this afternoon. Bahala na si Batman! Hehehe.

I was told already about what the panel interview's gonna be when I had my initial interview. We were 5 applicants to undergo the panel interview and I was the last person who came but I'm not late! So the interview started in a conference room. Again we were 5 applicants and there are 4 panelists. The panelists consists of the HR manager and some directors of the company. I'm really nervous at that time but as time goes by I became comfortable talking and answering the questions of the panelists. I admit that I had few errors in speaking in English but I think that the interview is ok. Most of the questions about ourselves, our educational background and other things about us. They had offered us drinks and cookies to eat while the interview is going on. They are really accommodating and they made us comfortable. Thank God that its not a technical interview. The only problem there is that its really cold in their office.

We have finished the interview at 4:30, I think and they let us wait for the reception area for the results because they will do the deliberation. I was the first one who is being called by one of the HR and she told me that the panel interview went well according to the bosses. She told me that I was on the waiting list and I have to wait until next week until the last batch of panel interview is done. There are only 5 slots left in the Developer Trainee position. I hope I passed this one. I really need a job. I have a pending application with Trend Micro as a Technical Support. I think I will accept the which job offer will come first. It will be between Trend Micro and dB Wizards.

dB Wizards is a company that is affiliated with Microsoft Corporation. They offer training and also Microsoft Certification exams. I think its great to work there. For more information regarding this company visit their website. That's all for now. I'm really tired.

Labels: