Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Superman Returns

Today I woke up at around 12:30 pm. Hehehe. And after I woke up I have taken my lunch and then browse channels in the television. I came across to HBO and found out the Superman Returns had just started and I decided to watched it. I'm also a fan of this super hero. I mean when I was a child I like to have those action figures of Superman.

Superman Returns is a 2006 superhero film based on the fictional DC Comics character Superman. It was directed by Bryan Singer and stars Brandon Routh, Kate Bosworth and Kevin Spacey. The screenplay was written by Michael Dougherty & Dan Harris, based on a story by Bryan Singer, Dan Harris and Michael Dougherty.

The film begins as we learn that Superman has been missing for five years. He has traveled to where astronomers believed they had discovered the remains of Krypton. Then Superman returns to Earth, crashing back into his adoptive mother's crop field in a craft like the one that delivered the baby Kal-El. He awakes the next morning reminiscing about his childhood. He returns to the The Daily Planet and his life as Clark Kent in Metropolis. He learns Lois Lane is now a mother and has won the Pulitzer Prize for her article Why the World Doesn't Need Superman.

For more info about this movie click here. This new Superman movie has really improved since the old Superman movies. Great visual effects and also a great story. One thing that bothers me is about Jason (son of Lois Lane). Is Superman his father? How did that happened? Oh well better search about this in the internet.

Labels: