Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Good Or Bad

Hello. It was a tiring day today. Last Monday I decided to reapply at Trend Micro for a Technical Support Engineer position. And they have called me yesterday, inviting me for an exam. I have accepted it because its a one day process and theres no harm in trying. So I went to their office at Libis, Quezon City this morning. Fortunately I have passed the IQ test together with the Technical exam and also the Phone Simulation. I was endorsed for the final interview this afternoon.

Only 4 have survived the screening process. And one of them is me. Of course I was nervous that time, to think that it will be a panel interview. The first person (male) is interviewed by 2 people (1 boy and 1 girl). He is already working as a Technical Support Representative. The second one (female) was interviewed by 2 people (1 boy and 1 girl). And the third one (female) was interviewed by 3 people (2 boys and 1 girl). Yes I was the last one to be interviewed. And guess what there's another addition to the group of interviewer. So all in all there are 4 persons in front of me (3 boys and 1 girl)!

At first I'm alright in answering the questions. But then there came a time that I wasn't able to express what I wanted to answer. That's when I have accepted that I will not pass the interview. My performance was really really poor. I'm really nervous and I'm really ashamed to them. I think that they're laughing at me. Because of my answer. Here are some answers that I said to them. I said that I like Anime and Koreanovelas (they laughed at it). Another is that I'm desperate to have a work. I also encountered wrong grammars. I left the room with shame on myself. I feel like I'm really down in front of them. So that's what happened this afternoon.

After that we were asked to wait for the result. I expected that I will fail in the final interview. The 2 of us where called first. And then after a minute me and the other girl has been called. I was really surprised about the result! They're giving me a job offer! How? Why? I really don't know why they'd chose me instead of the other guy which is really deserving because he has experience. I was really shock that time. The job offer was supposed to be after the result was given but the head was not around so it has been moved tomorrow at 10:00AM.

Right now I still can't believe why did they chose me. I am planning to accept the job offer tomorrow. But I'm really afraid that they might expect something from me. I really admit that I'm not that good in English. I have asked my cousin (a Psychology graduate) about the decision that has been made by those team leaders who interviewed me. She said that sometimes it happens. She thinks that they like my personality. Showing my true self in front of them.

I must say that I'm the kind of person that always think that I cannot accomplish or do something. Like right now. I'm afraid that I might disappoint them. I think that I will not be able to pass the training or be a good Technical Support Engineer. That's one of my weakness. Lack of self confidence. Finally I have a job but do I deserve this? I really hope so. I'll just try my best. God has given me this opportunity and I think its his plan. Thank God.

Labels: