Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Our New Kittens

Pazzy, our cat, gave birth to 5 cute little kittens last October 17, 2007 and October 18, 2007. To be exact she gave birth with the first 3 kittens in the first day and 2 kittens in the second day. Sad to say but 3 of them died in her labor.

This is the second time our cat gave birth. In her first pregnancy she gave birth with 3 kittens but two of them died. The remaining one has survived and is now living with my relatives. Like her first kittens, the kittens she gave birth now are really small. I think they're premature. I really hope that the two remaining kittens survive. Sorry I can't provide any pictures of them because they are hiding in a dark place and I can't take a picture because it will be too dark.

Labels: