Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Official Trender


Today was my first day of work at Trend Micro Inc. Philippines located at Eastwood Libis, Quezon City as a Technical Support Engineer. It was really tiring because today was a holiday (Barangay Elections) and we have to attend the orientation. I woke up at around 6:00AM because I have to vote for the Barangay Elections because my father is running for a Kagawad position. It was around 8:30AM when I arrived at the IBM Plaza where Trend Micro Inc. is located. I was really happy when the HR officer welcome us and said that we are now an official Trender. The orientation went well. We have learned a lot regarding the company's profile, company policies and also the benefits that will be given to us. It was really cold in the conference room. I think I should bring a sweater/jacket. We were allowed to go home early after we have passed our requirements. Tomorrow is the start of a new adventure! It's because I will be going to Trend at night (10:00PM). It is my first time to work at night. I really do hope I can make it.

Labels: