Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Resident Evil: Extinction

Hello guys! Long time no blog! Hehehe! I'm here to tell you about Resident Evil: Extinction. I didn't get the chance to watch it on the big screen so I decided to buy a DVD of it at the Harrison Plaza and I'm lucky that my copy is a DVD copy. Like I said I really like horror movies. I'm really interested in watching this because I have played the Resident Evil game in PlayStation.

The story is quite good. The actors and actresses really rock, especially the lead character Alice which is played by Milla Jovovich. I like Claire Redfield also! The effects are really great and the zombies are really scary! It adapts several plot elements from Resident Evil: Code Veronica (Video Game) and features various characters and creatures from the game series. The film is a departure from the usually dark and drab locations of other zombie films as it takes place in the Mojave desert wilderness.

All in all the movie was great. But I have some questions. Where did Jill Valentine go? The movie doesn't mention anything about her. I think that the movie would be great if Jill was still on the cast. But I hope that other characters like Jill Valentine should be on the next sequel. According to Wikipedia this would be the last installment for the movie but I think that there is a sequel. The last part of the movie shows that there is a sequel. I hope and I will be waiting for it. For more information in this movie click here.

Labels: