Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

This Past Few Days

Hello! I'm here again. Just want to tell you all what had happened to me this past few days. I was really tired this past few days its because of the training. Last Monday was the last day of our Soft Skills training. It is intended for the assessment of each one of us. So I was really nervous that time. We have taken a written exam and then after that we undergo a defense about our essay. Our schedule that time was 09:00PM to 06:00AM. And we will be informed of the result on the next day which is Tuesday. And we have an schedule of 3:00PM to 12:00AM. So we have no sleep. I have slept for about 2 hours. I was really tired and nervous of the result.

Manuals And Notebook


My Trend Micro Name Tag


The result was given to us before we go home. And I'm happy to say that I've passed! Hehehe. But I'm really sorry for the my other co-trainees who didn't make it. I was wishing that all of us will pass the training but they got eliminated. I hope that they will find a new job as soon as possible. Right now we are in the Product Training and I will do my best not to be eliminated. So please pray for me!

Labels: