Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Monday, November 5, 2007

The Amazing Race 12

Yehey! The Amazing Race is my most favorite reality shows. Not only it shows the sceneries of different countries, it also shows the importance of cooperation and trust with each other. This reality show is really exciting to watch. It's like you're one of the contestants while you're watching it. You'll never know what will be the outcome of the race.



Actually, I started watching The Amazing Race in its fifth season. When the teams have gone here in the Philippines. It was really interesting and I was really grateful when they say a lot of good things about our country.

The Amazing Race 12 is the twelfth installment of the popular five time Emmy Award winning reality television show The Amazing Race. The Amazing Race 12 features 11 teams of two, with a pre-existing relationship, in a race around the world. I have watched half of the first episode this morning at Studio 23 because my cellphone didn't alarm. I don't know yet which team I'll be routing for. So I will be watching it from start to end.

Labels: