Welcome

http://mymolecules.blogspot.com/

Welcome to My Molecules. This is my personal blog. Talk about the different experiences that life brings. Info about news, videos, movies, games, television shows, my personal thoughts, and other things that comes to my mind. So thank you for reading My Molecules.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Death Clock

Hello. Sorry for the lack of entries. Here is another entry of mine. When I was doing a blog hopping I came across with this site The Death Clock from Fattybearyus's blog.

It's a site where you can input the required information about yourself and the site will let you see the year, the month and the day when you'll gonna die. Scary isn't it? I have tried it and here is the result.



I don't believe in this but who knows? We don't know when we'll leave this world. But I think each of us should live our lives to the fullest. Only God knows.

Labels: